Do not let uClibc build system select some compiler switches
uClibc build system sets some compiler switches, such as -mcpu, -march.
This is not its responsibility, as gcc will set the right switches if
it is configured correctly.
- Target version changed from embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc14 to embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc15
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version changed from embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc15 to embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc16
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Done for ARM with uClibc-0.9.32
- Target version changed from embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc16 to embtoolkit-1.1.0
scheduled for embtoolkit-0.1.0-rc17
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom