I'm pleased to announce EmbToolkit v1.3.0 release.
Please see below changes made since the previous release.
- GCC: add gcc-4.8.1 and associated patch set.
- llvm/clang: add llvm/clang-3.3 and associated patch set.
- GDB: add gdb-7.6.1
- eglibc: add eglibc-2.17 and remove older versions.
- linux headers: updated to latest versions available.
- Host tools
- New package: add bmake (BSD make)
- SQLite: add sqlite-3.7.17
- iptables: updated to v126.96.36.199
- Build system
- New feature: build of linux kernel image based on supplied config file.
- Improve build on BSD systems.
- Known issues and limitations:
- MIPS64 uClibc based toolchain is broken.
- eglibc symbol versioning is broken and is scheduled for removal.
This version can be downloaded here embtoolkit-1.3.0